Re: CSS work

close :) but with the date right aligned with the section/body (not the heading), like attached.

(we might want no space before the first paragraph, like target_format-2 -- or we might want a little space like target_format-3 (if we will have for other paragraphs, per Justin's comment to EOWG list).

~ shawn