Re: Help about new WAI Web site

Thanks for your willingness to help, Pasquale!

The current design is in flux (that is, we're revising it). I made some changes over the weekend and expect to make some more after the WSTF discussion tonight.

Feedback at any point would be very helpful.

Could you let me know when you will be looking at the site with your colleagues in case I can have the revisions done & propagated by then?

Best,

~ Shawn