WSTF: CSUN Closed Card Sort

I can participate in the card sort at CSUN.  Probably will not be
able to talk to anyone before hand.  I am leaving on the train on
Sunday morning. I am being called into special meetings tomorrow that
were not planned. No communication possible until Tuesday when I
arrive. Anyone can catch me Tuesday night at LAX Hilton, though.

Charmane

--

MSU: Advancing Knowledge. Transforming Lives.

Libraries, Computing & Technology: Connecting People and Information

Have a Productive Day!

Charmane K. Corcoran
Information & Project Principal
Michigan State University