for your feedback before Thur 15 July noon US Eastern

WSTF,

See below for questions from a visual design volunteer.

Here are my initial thoughts:

> Promise: What is the promise of the site to a user?
we model/"pratice what we preach" - up-to-date, relevant, useful
information

> Reaction: What do you want a user's first impression to be?
this site is professional, visually appealing, modern, and accessible

> Impression: What longer-term perception do you want users to develop?
it is easy to find answers to my questions and a variety of information
on Web accessibility

===

Please send other ideas to the list.

~ Shawn