From: Carol Jacobs Smith [mailto:carologic@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 2:19 PM
To: Shawn Lawton Henry
Subject: Personas

Shawn,

Here's the updated version of the persona's with images (I've included
the full html pages).

I have included images that I have purchased on this page.  These images
are royalty-free and releases have been signed on them all.  I use these
for my personal work (personas) etc., regularly.

I could not find any Asian people that I thought were appropriate for
the personas. I'll keep my eyes open though.

I've added a paragraph at the bottom per the supplier (photos.com) to
cover w3:
"Certain images and/or photos on this page are the copyrighted property
of ArtToday, Inc. and are being used with permission under license.
These images and/or photos may not be copied or downloaded without
permission from ArtToday, Inc."

I'm hoping to finish the card sort results and EOWG notes before the
meeting.

If you have any questions please tell me.

Carol