RE: WSTF: Persona Update

I think we need to be consistent - common editorial practice. Maybe we
should discuss our standard at the next WSTF meeting.

-----Original Message-----
From: public-wai-eo-site-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wai-eo-site-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Carol at
Kognitive.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 9:30 PM
To: 'WAI Website Redesign Taskforce'
Subject: WSTF: Persona Update

Hi all,

Here is my most recent version of the persona's:
http://www.kognitive.com/eowg/persona.html
<http://www.kognitive.com/eowg/persona.html>

Changes include:
I added a second name to the following:
Martina Prado
Marc Blake
Andy Petroff
Willam Travis
Jessica Pratner
Mary Stone
Caryn-Ann Robinson
It's awkward using both names each time - I left first names where they had
previously been, as well as Mrs., etc. within the body of the persona - can
change that if needed.

Made Martina Prado and Caryn-Ann Robinson more goal oriented.

I made William Travis older - is this better?

Carol Smith
carol@kognitive.com <mailto:carol@kognitive.com>