please prepare for WSTF 5 April 2004

WSTF folks,

We will not take time during today's meeting for you to look over all
the documents during the meeting. For many of the topics, we will open
them up for discussion and if no one raises issues, we will move on.
Therefore, please review the files before the meeting and be prepared
with issues.

Attached is a rough draft of an image showing the proposed relationship
between the guidelines, intro pages, and working group pages. Note that
the diagram does _not_ show all the documents. The diagram is attached
in several different formats (all attachments are the same diagram).

Looking forward to talking about design in a few hours!

Best,

~ Shawn