Re: "Beyond the Demo" page

Hi, Shadi --

I see what Eric is talking about -- in particular, I found
the "tab" bar to be confusing -- probably best left out
here.

A couple of other obserations:

I don't quite understand the difference between barrier
lists
and the reports. Would there be a possible confusion
between
the barriers and WCAG 2 (which we're trying to emphasize)?

Also, and I'm guessing this is a artifact of the stock WAI
template,
but the expand/collapse of left nav doesn't work as I'd
expect,
e.g. with barrier descriptions and evaluation reports.

Sounds like a lot to talk about in the morning :-)

Cheers,

Tom