Re: [Fwd: Betr.: Another Idea of presenting the report]

Hi, Eric/Wilco/all --

I like the concept -- very clean looking. A few
suggestions:

- "Pass" would be the more common opposite of "Fail"
in the Result column (rather than "Success" vs.
"Failure"). Actually, the principle says "Failed"
which would be opposite of "Passed". Probably want
to standardize -- I kind of like the last pair.

- The first column heading, "Term", really means
"Guideline/Success Criterion" in WCAG 2. If that's
too long, maybe just "Guideline/SC".

- Typo in Principle 1: should be "Perceivable".
Yes, I know, goofy English spelling.

- I understand the right and down arrows for expand
and contract, but am personally more used to seeing
[+] and [-] -- probably from PC, sorry :-) -- I'm
not sure if one or the other is used elsewhere on
the WC3 site, but if so, we should be consistent.
By the way, the expand/contract doesn't work in
IE, although it's fine in Mozilla.

Regards,

Tom