example report (was Re: Betr.: [Minutes] BAD TF teleconference on 13 May, 2009)

Hi Wilco, all,

Wilco Fiers wrote:
> Also as suggested here's an example of the kind of report Stichting
> Accessibility uses for it's reporting:
> http://www.accessibility.nl/voorbeeld/toets.htm
>
> Hopefully this will give you some new ideas Shadi.

Thank you for sharing this example. I think that there are two primary
differences for the group to think about:
  - this report does not include handles for the requirements (eg "1.1"
instead of "1.1 - Text Alternatives"). In WCAG 2.0 we have handles, do
we want to include them when reporting?
  - this report is oriented towards inspection rather than to provide a
full report. In other words, it only reports errors and only one error
per requirement. We would need to provide more detail so that someone
reading the report can learn where something went wrong (and why).

Looking forward to more discussion...

Regards,
   Shadi