Re: Report format

Sounds good -- I think that assumptions will fit
well in the introductory part of the report, with
SCs/failures/techniques as the main section.

One reason that I separated out Failures is that
they have their own checks, which are essentially
the reverse of the Techniques checks although
less specific. I think this is a bit of overkill
in the document, but again I'm trying to illustrate
use of the standard (as written) to the max extent
possible.

Cheers,

Tom