Re: worsened demo updates

Hi Maik,

These are looking good, thank you for doing the work. We discussed these
in your absence during the previous teleconference. This is a summary of
the most significant findings:
  - line hight is unrealistically small
  - hover effect on left navigation should span the entire item (the
click-able area should however remain as-is)
  - new styling breaks on several browsers and configurations
  - left padding and text alignment of left navigation is incorrect

More details is in the minutes of the previous call. Feel free to ask if
you have further questions.

Best,
   Shadi