Re: [BAD TF] status check and next meeting

Attendance confirmed for 24 June instead of 17th.

All: I'll have the rest of "after" page WCAG 2
posted by later today my time (tomorrow morning
CET). Will send link.

Are the "before" pages ready for a WCAG 2 look?
If so, I could have those added by next week.

Cheers,

Tom