Re: evaluation data

Hi, Shadi --

Yep, with no meeting until next week, I forget
to send this. The template plus home page are at:
http://www.tomjewett.com/badtf/BADemoWCAG2Analysis.html

The home page section covers only the content that's
inside the template, and unlike the template section
does not duplicate G and H techniques (e.g., only H42
instead of G115 and H42). I can add the G's if you want.
I'll need to re-check line numbers in the code before
we go final with this.

There are also some things that we'll need to report
from the CSS (like font sizes). Probably should do
these all at once. There may be some things that we
did based on WAI-AGE requests that may take a bit of
looking for related techniques. We might spend some
meeting time making sure I've got what everyone did --
then looking up tech's is easy.

We're heavy on SC 1.1.1, 1.3.1, and 2.4.4, but that's
really the way it should be -- these are probably the
most common and important errors in real pages.

Again, the Microsoft export to HTML really stinks. To
have this in a form that could be easily manipulated
as I intended, it probably has to either stay in
Access or be exported to XML -- I haven't figured out
how to get the ODBC export in Access 2003 to work.

Tom