Re: Use dark text on light background

Hi Michael,

Why "no" and why to both? Here are some thoughts for "yes" but please
feel free to put counter arguments:

- Use dark text on light background
  -- it is a WAI-AGE requirement
  -- it is backed by WCAG 2.0
  -- it seems like a good practice for usability
  -- we can easily do it on the tickets page

- Ensure links change colour after visit
  -- it is a WAI-AGE requirement
  -- it seems like a good practice for usability

PS: "ensure links change color after visit" is one of the requirements
that WAI-AGE plans to submit to WCAG WG as possible future techniques.

Thanks,
   Shadi