Re: Re-arranged navigation

Hi Shadi,

> Do you plan to remove the "show annotations" for the report pages? It's
> unclear how this will work so feel free to keep it as a separate button if
> you think it is a better solution.

As we have no Annotations on the report pages, there will be no
button, probably, I’ll gey it out somehow to thow that it’s inactive.
A separate button would solve this problem nicely, but that way items
are closely together.

> Also, will the sub-menu shift right depending on which tab is selected, or
> will it always appear on the same position?

The sub menu will shift.

> A few other suggestions:
>  - add colons to make "Accessible:" and "Inaccessible:" labels

Done.

>  - add a hover effect or otherwise clarify the clickable areas

todo.

>  - change "Page" to "Home Page" etc (matches other labellings)

No. (We talked about that. The navigation is neither flexible enough
to handle those long texts, nor does it add any additional
information, cause this is the submenue for the home page. That this
is repeatly confused by members of the group shows that this
we-need-everything-on-all-pages principle is hard to understand.
People who don’t know anything about the structure of the demo will
get confused immediately.)

>  - consider a black border around the sub-menu (like the tabs)

I don’t think this adds much, but as I want to finish the project,
here they are.

Eric

--
Eric Eggert

Waldfischbacher Straße 20, 66978 Leimen/Pfalz, Deutschland
Laudongasse 36/714, 1080 Wien, Österreich

http://yatil.de/ | http://snookerblog.de/