BAD TF on Wednesday 5 August 2009? (Re: Report table help)

Hi BAD TF,

There are the following agenda items for a meeting this week:
  - agenda item #1: report table (see request from Wilco below)
  - agenda item #2: review comments (I will try to compile them)

Please confirm your availability for a teleconference call this
*Wednesday 5 August 2009* at 17h CET.

Regards,
   Shadi