Re: BAD "after" template ready

Hi Shadi,
here's "form after" using "after" template.

In template there are two id="img6", so having W3C validator error.

Maybe we would have to change the sentence in the header:
"A full list of accessibility barriers on this page as well as an
accessible version of this page are available."

with a sentence like:
"This is the accessible version of another page with accessibility
barriers"

In the next two weeks I'll be not available in the morning for
telecom, but I'm ready to work in the evening and the night to finish
our project ;-))

regards
ciao

~ pasquale