Re: first draft for good form page

Hi Tanguy, hi all.
I think it's important always to use the last specification that is
wide adopted.
All browsers are XHTML 1.0 compliant.
I think we could transimt a better and more efficacious message if we
show as realize a good and accessible site with XHTML and CSS; the
new WAI site is XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
Regards
ciao
pasquale