Re: BAD TF: Resuming Work

Hi Shadi, hi all.

About questions:

>  - Does the design meet our requirements for being visually
> attractive?

I think Klaus make a excellent work.
The few suggestions are, for home and form page:
- add a payoff at Header level, after Citylights logo, so is easier
for the user to know what the site is about; in my draft of editorial
plan I suggested a payoff like "Citylights, the city I wish".
- color some blocks of text in colors like blue and images captions
like "Ut wisi enim" and "At vero as et" in "red".

> - Is it complex enough so that we can incorporate the features we
> previously agreed on?

I check features at http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2005/Demo/features for
the home page
and I think we could add a list and a link text as "click here".
For the form page we could add a color coding for required input; but
I think this can be made in the next steps.

>  - Are there going to be major problems making this design accessible?

I don't think there are major problems.

> Please send your comments and thoughts to the list! Additionally,
> we should hold a meeting to check the status of progress next
> Tuesday 11 October at 10am CET, please let me know your
> availability for that time.

I'll try to connect and phone. Now I'm in bed with 38° ;-(
But I think that tomorrow I'll be better ;-)

Regards
ciao

pasquale