Re: Auto-wcag promotion and communication

Greetings all,

Great comments Wilco and I think consolidation of the vision and
development of a unified communications strategy is really important and
will strengthen the work immeasurably.  Whether we present at CSUN or not,
it would be a great place to meet up in person since so many of us will be
there, so please count me in for that. And Katie, I will be at TPAC as well
so I can support you at that event as well.

Additionally, if we decide to use the Wordpress site and develop a stronger
web presence I wanted to remind the group that it is OpenAIR season, that
time of year when teams of web professionals are competing for honors in
building accessible sites for nonprofit groups.  We could be our own
nonprofit project and benefit from the publicity of the AIR competition -
also get the whole AIR community involved in this effort. reliable
automated tools would be of great benefit to the teams.  www.air-rallies.org

Best,
Sharron
--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*