WAI's How to Make Presentations Accessible to All -- a useful document for conferences and presenters

Greetings, WAI-Engage Participants:

Note that I'll be contacting some people individually, so apologies
in advance for any duplication.

As many of you know, there are a number of "Accessibility camps"
planned over the next several months. For any who may have missed it,
I'm taking the liberty of pasting, below, a post that Jennison
recently sent to the WebAIM email list. That post lists conferences
and dates, as well as a link where the information has been
collected, including the link to each conference's Web site.

I'm writing to encourage those involved in these conferences to share
this link with presenters:

How to Make Presentations Accessible to All:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/training/accessible.php

Since I know that, in some cases, presenters don't sign up until the
conference day itself, it may be helpful to share the link on the
conference Web page and/or with registrants in some way.

Thank you for your consideration as we all seek to make these
accessibility camps exemplary.

Good luck to those who are organizing.

Best,
Jennifer