Re: Updated cross-group review proposal

Looks good, but quick question ... Do you want suggestions here in the
email thread? Elsewhere?

In case here, I have two for now:

1.	We need a mechanism whereby groups (I suppose including Task
Forces, if not also Community Groups), can indicate a desire to track.
Perhaps github labels, e.g. APA, AG, ARIA, RQTF, etc.

2.	We need a mechanism whereby groups can indicate to be flagged at
key milestone publication, or when a main publication is approaching. My
thought is there may be some documents we might want to review when
they're more mature, so how to indicate that? Possibly a pre-defined set
of milestones all documents might traverse? A good one might be "CR
expected in One Month."

Else, this looks very useful! Thanks!

Janina

--