Re: WAI site publishing and announcements moratorium 2022 Q4

Shawn,

I'll bring this as an agenda item to the WAI CC call upcoming in an few
minutes. I know you're mostly out this week, so I'm not expecting you to
join, but I'd like to check on feedback and questions.

I think it's good to have a WAI website change moratorium -- but I want
to make sure people have a chance to digest what that means for any
publications and updating of support materials that they're planning,
especially near the end of the year.

- Judy

--
Judy Brewer