Fake web pages this week? Videos review December 1 [was: Agenda WAI Coordination Cal 16 November 2022]

I'll say more in the meeting during Infoshare or when Michael would like in the agenda.
2 video topics:
* Help this week?
* Video review 1 December

---

Reminder that EOWG is working on a very tight schedule with unmovable deadlines to complete videos for How People with Disabilities Use the Web [1]. The scripts are done [2]. Thanks for the input! We are filming next week. We need help this week creating 'digital props' = fake web pages.

Question: Do you know any interaction designers who might have a couple hours this week and would be interested in putting together a few fake, non-working web pages and apps? (They will get acknowledgement on the WAI website.) If so, please point them to:
 https://www.w3.org/wiki/WAI_Project_Opportunities#Design_fake_web_pages_.E2.80.94_fairly_simple.2C_immediate_project

Important: Please only send that link to specific people who can help, not to a broad list. We don't have the bandwidth to handle lots of inquiries.

---

In two weeks, we invite you to review the draft videos for any significant problems. We won't be able to re-film anything or make major changes. However, if something from the filming is wrong (e.g., visual of how an actor is using AT), we would figure out a way to address it (which might mean cutting it out). Again, very tight timeline.

On Thursday 1 December, we will get the first cut of all videos. EOWG will discuss any issues with the production company on Friday 2 December from 7:00-10:00am ET. Depending how things go, we may do the same the following 2 weeks to review iterations.

Let us know if you want to review the draft videos and we'll figure out timing.

---

Finally, apologies for the tight timelines. The video project lost project management last year and just got picked up with the transitions in late October.

Best,
~Shawn for Kevin (who did not review this message)