Re: [WAI CC] WAI Coordination Call, Agenda, August 10 18:00 UTC (2pm EDT, Boston)

If possible can we add communicating cross groups? We are having a lot of trouble tracking comments, so we would like a coga github tag so we can help COGA members track comments and critical threads.

All the best

Lisa Seeman

http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/, https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa

---- On Wed, 10 Aug 2022 14:33:31 +0300 Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org> wrote ---