Re: [WAI CC] WAI Coordination Call, Agenda, August 10 18:00 UTC (2pm EDT, Boston)

Hi, Judy:

Can we also consider:

agenda+	Systemetizing SOTD publication sections to maximize usability
for commenters and for comment reviewers

We had some conversation in our last CC call on this topic. Since then
Rachael has been capturing ideas in a Google
Doc<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bg4fV0jOdf7KPga8hu4Rkdzyms51H9FE0g9Rdwk_6Fc/edit#>,
and I started a conversation in a nonpublic email thread that begins here:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Group/group-apa-chairs/2022Jul/0079.html

Lastly, APA is planning to host an open conversation on this topic
during TPAC, most likely sometime Tuesday 13 May.

Best,

Janina

--

Janina Sajka (she/her/hers)