EOWG Video script review [was: Addition to the agenda: Agenda for Silver meeting on 28 May 2021

Hi all,

<my EOWG and WAI outreach coordinator perspective>

EOWG wants to make sure in these videos nothing is *wrong* or misleading. We want to make them as good as feasible -- within the constraints (primarily time). Much of the content will be subjective, for example, there are many options for each video and we will probably choose only one for each, based on diversity in the set.

Because they are videos, it is difficult and costly (usually prohibitedly) to make changes once they are set.

Therefore, EOWG is giving everyone an opportunity to review and comment on the draft scripts -- in order to get any input before the videos are set.

EOWG is already getting a lot of input to process.

<+ LVTF hat>

It would be good if Chris and Jonathan would monitor the <public-wai-cc> list for updates. And when there are videos related to low vision, then inform the LVTF (for either coordinated or individual review and comments).

Best,
~Shawn