RE: [WAI CC] WAI Coordination Call, Agenda, May 19, 2021, 2pm EDT, 11am PDT, 18:00 UTC

Regrets for today.

Best

George

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 11:52 PM
To: WAI Coordination Call <public-wai-cc@w3.org>; Christopher Patnoe
<patnoe@google.com>
Cc: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Subject: [WAI CC] WAI Coordination Call, Agenda, May 19, 2021, 2pm EDT, 11am
PDT, 18:00 UTC

Dear All:

Please find our meeting agenda below. Additional agenda items are welcome.

CALL TIME: Wednesday, May 19, 2021, 2:00-3:00pm EDT, 11am PDT, 18:00-19:00
UTC.
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20210421T14&p1=43
&ah=1>
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20210519T14
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20210505T14&p1=43
&ah=1> &p1=43&ah=1

Zoom Videoconferencing details:
    Zoom meeting room id: 960-166-519
    Additional details on calling are available here
    https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_waicc

For any difficulties logging into the Zoom call, please request details from
a *side channel* in the following IRC channel #waicc or email me.

Previous minutes: https://www.w3.org/2021/05/04-waicc-minutes.html
<https://www.w3.org/2021/04/21-waicc-minutes.html>

AGENDA:

agenda+ Scribe, rrsagent, agenda check, confirming next meeting JUNE 2.
Please add your present+ to IRC.

agenda+ Christopher Patnoe joining to discuss Immersive Captions Community
Group (ICCG): https://www.w3.org/community/immersive-captions/

agenda+ Also discuss any next steps from joint meeting with RQTF and ICCG
earlier today

agenda+ Checking follow-ups from last meeting's agendum on W3C Process
Document and W3C Statements

agenda+ Publication planning and announcements:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/cc/wiki/WAI_Announcement_Drafts

agenda+ Update on WAI translations and announcements for GAAD

agenda+ Roundtable: New docs under development from your group or task
force?

agenda+ AOB?

--
Judy Brewer