From: Bakken, Brent <Brent.Bakken@Pearson.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2021 3:53 PM
To: kim@scriven.com; lisa1seeman@gmail.com; Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>; tsiegman@wiley.com; AGWG Chairs <group-ag-chairs@w3.org>; Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>; WAI Coordination Call <public-wai-cc@w3.org>
Cc: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>; Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>; Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>; Roy Ran <ran@w3.org>; Steve Lee <stevelee@w3.org>; Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>; public-eo-plan@w3.org
Subject: WCAG Videos Review - Batch 1

Hello All, (please read - time sensitive)

We are ready to get started on script reviews for the WCAG Videos EOWG project that will be happening through the rest of the year. As earlier summarized in the WAI CC meeting on two occasions, we are wanting to be sure other groups besides EO have a chance to review scripts before they are finalized for production later this summer/fall.

We will be collecting comments/feedback via surveys throughout the project. Groups can comment directly in the survey or through GitHub (preferred) as directed in each survey. Surveys will be released with batches of scripts to keep the project moving. Scripts are purposefully short and a survey shouldn't take more than an hour to review and provide feedback.

During the WAI CC meeting summaries we received interest in receiving survey announcements from the following groups/individuals.

  *   Kim Patch <kim@scriven.com<mailto:kim@scriven.com>> (for Mobile TF)
  *   Lisa Seeman <lisa1seeman@gmail.com<mailto:lisa1seeman@gmail.com>> (for COGA TF)
  *   Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com<mailto:jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>> (for Silver TF)
  *   Tzviya Siegman <tsiegman@wiley.com<mailto:tsiegman@wiley.com>> (for Digital Publishing)
  *   AGWG Chairs List <mailto:group-ag-chairs@w3.org> (for Accessibility Guidelines WG)
  *   Judy Brewer (for visibility and comment)
  *   WAI CC List < public-wai-cc@w3.org<mailto:public-wai-cc@w3.org>> (for visibility)
(missing someone - let me know)

When each survey is opened, I will send this group an email with the survey link. Please distribute the survey to your respective teams as appropriate. Please adhere as best as you can to the survey deadlines as this is a very large project and we must close out issues in a timely manner in order to complete pre-production work.

Need us to provide a summary of project for your group? Happy to, just ask.
Specific note to AGWG Chairs: As requested by Michael Cooper, Shadi and Brent are happy to join an upcoming AG Meeting (20 or 27 April?) where there is agenda space for us to introduce this project and summarize feedback process.

Current Survey:
WCAG Video Scripts: Batch 1 Thorough Review<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/WCAGvideos_batch1thorough/> [1]
Closing Date: 27 April

Thank you all for helping spread the word of review/feedback.
Brent

[1] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/WCAGvideos_batch1thorough/

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Psychometrics & Testing Services
Chair: Pearson Able (global)
Chair: Education & Outreach Working Group, W3C
Pearson

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com<mailto:brent.bakken@pearson.com>
US Central Time Zone - (remote office Texas)