Re: [WAI CC] WAI Coordination Call, Agenda, March 24, 2021, 2pm EST, 18:00 UTC

Thanks to those who have responded with partial availability info, as
that helps with agenda timing.

Also, I've corrected the meeting date in text below -- thanks Steve --
but note that the subject line date is correct regardless.

- Judy

--
Judy Brewer
Director, Web Accessibility Initiative