Fwd: Draft APA WG charter ready for review

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2021 14:20:46 -0500
To: WAI Team <w3t-wai@w3.org>, WAI Coordination Call <public-wai-cc@w3.org>

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Draft APA WG charter ready for review
Date: 	Mon, 1 Mar 2021 09:36:07 -0500
From: 	Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
To: 	Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, Philippe Le H├ęgaret <plh@w3.org>
CC: 	group-apa-chairs@w3.org <group-apa-chairs@w3.org>

In the APA WG we've been working on an updated charter, since the
current one expires later this year. The group has approved it in its
current form:

https://raw.githack.com/w3c/apa/charter-2021/charter.html

There are 3 possible next steps I can think of:

  * You review it and make comments.
  * We send a Notice of Upcoming Work to the AC and plan to circle back
    in a month.
  * You send it to W3M for approval now.

Let me know which of those next steps you want to engage.

Michael