Re: Updating Working Group pages [was [minutes] WAI-CC 30 June 2021]

In my opinion, I think there is still too much on the template page.
That should ONLY be two pointers to two pages:

For information on the group charter, participants, staff contacts, see
the <link> W3C group page </link>

For information on meetings and current and archived work, see the
<link> group wiki </link> (or Github page)

Believe me.  I have had to adjust to the vast inconvenience of not have
team permissions to edit.  It's a real nuisance. The less on the
team-editable page the better.  Make it really really simple and point
to pages that the chairs edit.

jeanne