From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2021 1:59 AM
To: WAI Coordination Call <public-wai-cc@w3.org>
Cc: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Subject: [WAI CC New Time] WAI Coordination Call, 27 January 2021, 2-3pm EST, 7-8pm UTC

Dear All:

Based on survey responses, our new WAI Coordination Call meeting time is a half-hour earlier than our previous meeting time.

While no single time worked for all (sorry that was the case), this time works for many and gives representation across the accessibility groups.
CALL TIME: Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 2:00-3:00pm EST, 19:00-20:00 UTC.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20210127T14&p1=43&ah=1

 Zoom Videoconferencing details:

    Zoom meeting room id: 960-166-519
    Additional details on calling are available here; time may not yet be updated:
    https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_waicc

For any difficulties logging into the Zoom call, please request details from a *side channel* in the IRC channel #waicc
AGENDA:

agenda+ Scribe, rrsagent, agenda check, confirming next meeting, present+

agenda+ WCAG 3.0 FPWD, approach, messaging, landing, WAI reviews.

  *   https://www.w3.org/WAI/standards-guidelines/wcag/wcag3-intro/
  *   https://www.w3.org/blog/2021/01/wcag-3-fpwd/

agenda+ Upcoming work and publications

  *   https://www.w3.org/WAI/cc/wiki/WAI_Announcement_Drafts#Planning_Upcoming_Announcements
  *   https://www.w3.org/wiki/WAI/announcements

agenda+ Updated check on accessibility of architectural issues
agenda+ AOB? Thank you,

- Judy

--

Judy Brewer