If you haven't yet replied to the availability survey [was: Re: WAI CC: Looking for a better time to meet]

Hi WAI CC:

Thanks for all the responses so far, which have been interesting...

If you have not yet replied and can do so today, please take a look at
these options and indicate your preferences, as I may need to update the
options in the survey and do a second round survey -- but I would want
to base any updates on having heard from as many people as we can in the
first round.

Again, here's the survey link, with a reminder to please answer
according to "generic" week for you, rather than the specific dates
indicated.

*WAI CC: Checking Availability to Reschedule**
****https://doodle.com/poll/g2wnn6ccxs3ziazs
<https://doodle.com/poll/g2wnn6ccxs3ziazs>*

Thanks and best,

- Judy