possible regrets, in a NISO awards webinar, may run long

From: <kerscher@montana.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 11:02:10 -0700
To: "WAI Chairs Coordination" <public-wai-cc@w3.org>
Hi,

Not sure when I can join. NISO is holding meetings this week.

Best

George

George Kerscher Ph.D.

-In our Information Age, access to information is a fundamental human right.

Chief Innovations Officer, DAISY Consortium

 <http://www.daisy.org/> http://www.daisy.org

Senior Advisor, Global Literacy, Benetech

 <http://www.benetech.org/> http://www.benetech.org

President, International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF)

 <http://www.idpf.org/> http://www.idpf.org

Member of the National Museum and Library Services  Board (IMLS)

 <http://www.imls.gov/> http://www.imls.gov

Chair Steering Council Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), at W3C

 <http://www.w3.org/WAI> http://www.w3.org/WAI

Phone: +1 406/549-4687

Cell:+1 406/544-2466

Email:  <mailto:kerscher@montana.com> kerscher@montana.com