Re: WAI Coordination Call, 18 November 2020

Possible regrets. I have a malfunctioning thermostat this morning.
Fortunately, the result is that my dwelling is too hot, not too cold.
Nevertheless, I expect to need to deal with this today.

PS: It's a smart device that's suddenly not so smart when error recovery
becomes the issue of the moment.

Best,

Janina

--