Please ask your W3C AC Rep to do EOWG charter survey

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 20:27:15 -0500
To: WAI Coordination Call <public-wai-cc@w3.org>
Hi WAI Coordination Call,

If you are a W3C Member, please ask your AC Rep to complete the EOWG re-charter review survey at:
	https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/EOWG2020charter/

We welcome input on EOWG work from your organization and for your group. If they have questions or suggestions, they can put them in the survey and we will formally respond. You and they are also welcome to contact me directly if preferred, and we can take the input to the Chairs and Working Group as appropriate.

You can find your AC Rep (W3C Advisory Committee Representative) from this list:
	https://www.w3.org/Member/ACList
To check if they already completed the survey and made their response Member-visible, look for their name in the results:
	https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/EOWG2020charter/results

Related info:
	AC Rep Call for Review e-mail: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2020AprJun/0021.html
	charter (which is linked in the survey and e-mail): https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/charter2020