Upcoming W3C Workshop on Maps

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 01:03:56 -0400
To: WAI Coordination Call <public-wai-cc@w3.org>
Cc: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Hi All,

I also meant to include an FYI on the following upcoming workshop in our
WAI CC discussion today:

     W3C/OGC Joint Workshop Series on Maps for the Web

https://www.w3.org/2020/maps/

Please note the accessibility topics, and feel free to submit talk or
session proposals on these or related topics by June 30th as indicated
in the linked online workshop call for participation.

If you can think of people in your Working Groups and/or Task Forces
able to contribute accessibility expertise on this topic, please bring
this workshop to their attention.

Thank you,

- Judy

--