Re: WAI Coordination Call, 3 June 2020 Agenda

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 12:39:22 -0500
To: public-wai-cc@w3.org, Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Regrets -- another meeting. A few quick comments below.

> agenda+ COGA issues to address in other than AGWG and APA WG?

We want to revisit some of the COGA information we have in EOWG resources, particularly in How People with Disabilities Use the Web, e.g.: <https://www.w3.org/WAI/people-use-web/abilities-barriers/#cognitive>

(We have open issue on it from when COGA TF was focusing on WCAG 2.1 SCs <https://github.com/w3c/wai-people-use-web/issues/48>)

We now have an editor for updating that resource, and will be actively seeking input from COGA TF and others in the coming weeks.

> agenda+ Announcements pre-coord for publications https://www.w3.org/WAI/cc/wiki/WAI_Announcement_Drafts

Please update the List of Upcoming Announcements at
	https://www.w3.org/WAI/cc/wiki/WAI_Announcement_Drafts#List_of_Upcoming_Announcements

> agenda+ Orienting new participants in your groups

I sent some info:
	https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-cc/2020Jun/0005.html

Best,
~Shawn