W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wai-cc@w3.org > July 2020

WAI Coordination Call Minutes for 29 July

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 15:02:58 -0400
To: public-wai-cc@w3.org
Message-ID: <20200729190258.GE2801@rednote.net>
Minutes from the WAI Coordination Call of 29 July are provided below as text.
The hypertext is at:

https://www.w3.org/2020/07/29-waicc-minutes.html


   W3C

                                                                                                            - DRAFT -

                                                                                              WAI Coordination Call Teleconference

29 Jul 2020

Attendees

   Present
          Katie_Haritos-Shea, tzviya, George, jeanne, Chuck, Judy, becky, Rachael, MichaelC, Kathy, stevelee__, janina, jamesn

   Regrets

   Chair
          SV_MEETING_CHAIR

   Scribe
          janina

Contents

     * Topics
         1. Announcements pre-coord for publications https://www.w3.org/WAI/cc/wiki/WAI_Announcement_Drafts
     * Summary of Action Items
     * Summary of Resolutions
     ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

   <Judy> clear agenda

   <scribe> scribe: janina

   jb: reviews today's agenda ...

   [decision to put off 1 minute go-round for a call with more participants]

   [Now discussion about whether to meet during August]

   <jamesn> /me can we cancel the rest of 2020?

   [decision to cancell mtg in August]

   No meeting August 12 or 26 ...

   Next will be September 9

Announcements pre-coord for publications https://www.w3.org/WAI/cc/wiki/WAI_Announcement_Drafts

   js: discusses personalization holdups

   jb: please discuss with Shawn

   jn: Believes ARIA 1.2 CR end August

   mc WCAG 2.2 -- we think

   jb: In August

   mc: Seems so
   ... Notes preliminary messaging -- will update

   ts: Publishing in final stages of Audiobooks TR -- but not next few weeks
   ... Looks like Epub3 Charter will approve next week

   jb: Reminds that TPAC cross meetings are due August 13
   ... Encourages APA to have a strong wishlist

   js: Updates that possible APA may recharter in order to clearly allow Pronunciation Spec FPWD

   jb: Suggests Process 2019 may allow simply sending notice to AC

   <tzviya> https://www.w3.org/2018/08/apa-charter

   8

   80303

   jb: Asks any input re WAI-IG rechartering ...

   khs: Anything re RQTF or Publishing? Re CGs?

   jb: But would putting something in charter change what we do?
   ... Reminds next is Wednesday 9 September
   ... Reminds people to ask for TPAC cross meetings you really want. Don't be shy!

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

   [End of minutes]
     ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Present: Katie_Haritos-Shea tzviya George jeanne Chuck Judy becky Rachael MichaelC Kathy stevelee__ janina jamesn
Found Scribe: janina

-- 

Janina Sajka
https://linkedin.com/in/jsajka

Linux Foundation Fellow
Executive Chair, Accessibility Workgroup:	http://a11y.org

The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
Co-Chair, Accessible Platform Architectures	http://www.w3.org/wai/apa
Received on Wednesday, 29 July 2020 19:03:11 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Wednesday, 29 July 2020 19:03:12 UTC