From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2020 8:24 AM
To: WAI Coordination Call <public-wai-cc@w3.org>
Cc: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Subject: WAI Coordination Call cancelled for DEC 16, Next meeting Jan 13th

Dear All:

Noting that we have no queued agenda items, and that WAI Coordination Call
participants had requested a schedule re-check ahead of our next meeting, I
am belatedly canceling our meeting for today.

My apologies for the late notice.

It also appears that last meeting's minutes may not have logged properly and
I will need to pull those from my local log.

Keeping our bi-weekly rotation the same means that our next scheduled
meeting date will be Wednesday January 13th. By default please hold our
regular meeting time on that day, but be on the lookout for a doodle poll in
the interim to see if we can shift the time forward or back to make it
easier for more people.

Wishing you all a safe, restful, and remote-though-hopefully-joyous holiday
break,

Best,

- Judy

CALL TIME: Wednesday, December 2, 2020, 2:30pm - 3:30pm US Eastern Standard
Time.

Corresponding times in other zones, noting that we're back on standard time
now in all regions:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20201202T1430
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20201202T1430&p1=
43&ah=1> &p1=43&ah=1

 Zoom Videoconferencing details are available here:

    Zoom meeting room id: 960-166-519
    Additional details on calling are updated at
    https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_waicc

Previous minutes are available:
https://www.w3.org/2020/11/18-waicc-minutes.html

For any difficulties logging into the Zoom call, please request info from a
*side channel* in the IRC channel #waicc

AGENDA:

agenda+ Scribe, rrsagent, agenda check, confirming next meeting (Dec 16),
present+

agenda+ WAI CG meeting time -- recheck options?

agenda+ W3C/MIT vacation outages

agenda+ Upcoming work and publications
https://www.w3.org/WAI/cc/wiki/WAI_Announcement_Drafts

agenda+ (For those absent last time) your groups' priorities for 2021? Other
round-table items?

agenda+ Proposed W3C Workshop on Smart Cities:
https://github.com/w3c/strategy/issues/241

agenda+ Proposed W3C Workshop on User-Friendly Smart Agents:
https://github.com/w3c/strategy/issues/221

agenda+ International Day of Persons with Disabilities -- tech highlights

agenda+ FYI XR Access Initiative Strategy Update
https://mailchi.mp/3346f696944c/xr-access-initiative-strategy-update?e=2b70a
bbdde

agenda+ AOB?

Thank you,