W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wai-cc@w3.org > August 2020

[WAI CC] Reminder, no meeting Aug 12 or 26 [was: Fwd: WAI Coordination Call Minutes for 29 July]

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 01:28:11 -0400
To: WAI Coordination Call <public-wai-cc@w3.org>
Cc: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Message-ID: <dad01249-3e96-9770-2a77-5efc9570e294@w3.org>
Dear WAI CC folks:

As a reminder, we are not meeting on August 12 or 26, and resume in 
September.

Please stay safe and hopefully enjoy some time off.

Best

- Judy



-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	WAI Coordination Call Minutes for 29 July
Resent-Date: 	Wed, 29 Jul 2020 19:03:12 +0000
Resent-From: 	public-wai-cc@w3.org
Date: 	Wed, 29 Jul 2020 15:02:58 -0400
From: 	Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
To: 	public-wai-cc@w3.org



Minutes from the WAI Coordination Call of 29 July are provided below as 
text.
The hypertext is at:

https://www.w3.org/2020/07/29-waicc-minutes.html


W3C

- DRAFT -

WAI Coordination Call Teleconference

29 Jul 2020

Attendees

Present
Katie_Haritos-Shea, tzviya, George, jeanne, Chuck, Judy, becky, Rachael, 
MichaelC, Kathy, stevelee__, janina, jamesn

Regrets

Chair
SV_MEETING_CHAIR

Scribe
janina

Contents

* Topics
1. Announcements pre-coord for publications 
https://www.w3.org/WAI/cc/wiki/WAI_Announcement_Drafts
* Summary of Action Items
* Summary of Resolutions
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

<Judy> clear agenda

<scribe> scribe: janina

jb: reviews today's agenda ...

[decision to put off 1 minute go-round for a call with more participants]

[Now discussion about whether to meet during August]

<jamesn> /me can we cancel the rest of 2020?

[decision to cancell mtg in August]

No meeting August 12 or 26 ...

Next will be September 9

Announcements pre-coord for publications 
https://www.w3.org/WAI/cc/wiki/WAI_Announcement_Drafts

js: discusses personalization holdups

jb: please discuss with Shawn

jn: Believes ARIA 1.2 CR end August

mc WCAG 2.2 -- we think

jb: In August

mc: Seems so
... Notes preliminary messaging -- will update

ts: Publishing in final stages of Audiobooks TR -- but not next few weeks
... Looks like Epub3 Charter will approve next week

jb: Reminds that TPAC cross meetings are due August 13
... Encourages APA to have a strong wishlist

js: Updates that possible APA may recharter in order to clearly allow 
Pronunciation Spec FPWD

jb: Suggests Process 2019 may allow simply sending notice to AC

<tzviya> https://www.w3.org/2018/08/apa-charter

8

80303

jb: Asks any input re WAI-IG rechartering ...

khs: Anything re RQTF or Publishing? Re CGs?

jb: But would putting something in charter change what we do?
... Reminds next is Wednesday 9 September
... Reminds people to ask for TPAC cross meetings you really want. Don't 
be shy!

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

[End of minutes]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Present: Katie_Haritos-Shea tzviya George jeanne Chuck Judy becky 
Rachael MichaelC Kathy stevelee__ janina jamesn
Found Scribe: janina

-- 

Janina Sajka
https://linkedin.com/in/jsajka

Linux Foundation Fellow
Executive Chair, Accessibility Workgroup:	http://a11y.org

The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
Co-Chair, Accessible Platform Architectures	http://www.w3.org/wai/apa


-- 
Judy Brewer
Director, Web Accessibility Initiative
at the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
105 Broadway, Room 7-128, MIT/CSAIL
Cambridge MA 02142 USA
www.w3.org/WAI/
Received on Wednesday, 12 August 2020 05:28:18 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Wednesday, 12 August 2020 05:28:19 UTC