new resources -- Re: WAI Coordination Call, 11 September 2019: Agenda

Hi WAI CC folks,

Here is info on two new resources this week:

1. Making Audio and Video Media Accessible <https://www.w3.org/WAI/media/av/>

EOWG published the "Media Resource" yesterday. Please help people know about it.
E-mail: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-announce/2019JulSep/0006.html
Tweet: https://twitter.com/w3c_wai/status/1171427311306072064

2. Pronunciation Overview <https://www.w3.org/WAI/pronunciation/>

To go along with the First Public Working Draft announcements, we started a "Pronunciation Overview" page. Comments very welcome -- preferably as GitHub Issues &/or Pull Requests.
E-mail: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-announce/2019JulSep/0007.html
Tweet: https://twitter.com/w3c_wai/status/1171834570502750210

All for now,
~Shawn