apologies for inaccurate comment

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 10:27:02 -0400
To: WAI Coordination Call <public-wai-cc@w3.org>
2 meetings ago, I complained that the link to the Silver wiki on the
Silver Task Force home page was incorrect.  Today, I had the time to
search for the Silver Task Force page to find the problem link.  When I
did, I found that the page had changed and was now in the new WAI
format.  Perhaps I hit an old version of the page when I searched for it
several weeks ago.

Regardless, Michael did have the correct links for Silver, and I
apologize for embarrassing him in a meeting.