WAI Coordination Call, 16 January 2019: Agenda

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 00:46:57 -0500
To: WAI Coordination Call <public-wai-cc@w3.org>
Cc: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Dear All:

Webex info is available at this non-public page:
https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_waicc

Minutes from our last meeting are available at:
https://www.w3.org/2018/12/19-waicc-minutes.html

Talk with you soon,

- Judy

CALL TIME: Wednesday, 16 January, 2019, 2:30pm - 3:30pm US Eastern
Standard time.

Corresponding times in other time zones are:
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20190116T1430&p1=43&ah=1&am=15>

PRELIMINARY AGENDA:

agenda+ Scribe, rrsagent, agenda, next meeting date
agenda+ Upcoming announcements & publications
agenda+ CSUN planning, again
agenda+ User requirements for video post-processing (e.g. flash
mitigation and color daltonization), getting our documents in sync
agenda+ Previously deferred: RQTF update current & upcoming topics
agenda+ Infoshare: WG or TF updates
agenda+ Other business?

Thank you,

- Judy