RE: WAI Coordination Call, 27 February: Agenda

Regrets as well.  I also have a medical appointment.

-----Original Message-----
From: Siegman, Tzviya <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 11:50 AM
To: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>; WAI Coordination Call <public-wai-cc@w3.org>
Subject: RE: WAI Coordination Call, 27 February: Agenda

Regrets. Medical appointment

Tzviya Siegman
Information Standards Lead
Wiley
201-748-6884
tsiegman@wiley.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 1:50 AM
To: WAI Coordination Call <public-wai-cc@w3.org>
Cc: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Subject: WAI Coordination Call, 27 February: Agenda

Dear All:

A preliminary agenda follows.

Webex info is available at this non-public page:
https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_waicc

Minutes from our last meeting are available at:
https://www.w3.org/2019/02/13-waicc-minutes.html

Talk with you soon,

- Judy

CALL TIME: Wednesday, 27 February 2019, 2:30pm - 3:30pm US Eastern Standard time.

Corresponding times in other time zones are:
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20190227T1430&p1=43&ah=1&am=15>

PRELIMINARY AGENDA:

agenda+ Scribe, rrsagent, agenda, next meeting date (skipping CSUN week)

agenda+ Upcoming announcements & publications

agenda+ How are Knowledge Domain CG non-accessibility registrations going?

agenda+ CSUN coordination last check. For WAI meetings, any key
discussion timing?

agenda+ Participant and contributor needs for your groups?

agenda+ Reminder about AC meeting & registration

agenda+ WG and TF pages up to date before AC meeting? Recent news,
current work, etc

agenda+ Infoshare: WG and TF updates

agenda+ Other business?

Thank you,