Media resource nearing publication -- Re: WAI Coordination Call, 14 August 2019: Agenda

Hi all,

EOWG is putting the final touches on the first iteration of the tutorial-like guidance:
	Making Audio and Video Media Accessible

For a link to the draft and notes about commenting, see:
	https://github.com/w3c/wai-media-guide/issues/87

Best,
~Shawn