WAI Coordination Call, 7 November 2018: Agenda

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 14:23:53 -0500
To: WAI Coordination Call <public-wai-cc@w3.org>
Cc: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Dear All:

[updating agenda, and correcting meeting date in text below]

This week we resume meeting after a break in our every-other-weekly
schedule for TPAC. A preliminary agenda follows. Additional agenda items
welcome.

Webex info is available at this non-public page:
https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_waicc

Minutes from our last meeting are available at:
https://www.w3.org/2018/10/10-waicc-minutes.html

Talk with you soon,

- Judy

CALL TIME: Wednesday, 7 November, 2018, 2:30pm - 3:30pm US Eastern
Standard time.

Corresponding times in other time zones are:
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20181107T1430&p1=43&ah=1&am=15>

PRELIMINARY AGENDA:

agenda+ Scribe, rrsagent, agenda, next meeting date
agenda+ Personalization and low vision user needs--does scope need to be
expanded? (Jim)
agenda+ ESO & ISO Update (George)
agenda+ General TPAC debrief
agenda+ Knowledge Domain update and next steps (Janina)
agenda+ Upcoming publications & announcements
agenda+ Any WG or TF updates or infoshare?
agenda+ Any other business?

Thank you,

- Judy

--