WAI website redesign timing [was: WAI Coordination Call, 28 February 2018: Agenda]

On 2/28/2018 12:09 AM, Judy Brewer wrote:
> Dear All:
>
> A preliminary agenda follows. Questions, comments and additional agenda items are welcome.
>
> Webex info is available at this non-public page:
> https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_waicc
>
> Minutes from our recent call are available at:
> https://www.w3.org/2018/02/14-waicc-minutes.html
>
> Talk with you soon.
>
> Regards,
>
> - Judy
>
> CALL TIME: Wednesday, February 28 2018, 2:30pm - 3:45pm US Eastern Standard time.
>
> Corresponding times in other time zones are:
> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20180131T1430&p1=43&ah=1&am=15>
>
> PRELIMINARY AGENDA:
>
> agenda+ Confirm scribe, rrsagent, agenda
> agenda+ Results of APA discussion of publication of FAST document
> agenda+ Coordination check on ARIA-related documents in other groups
> agenda+ Any feedback from Pers Sem or Graphics modules wide reviews
> agenda+ Updates on CSUN meetings and presentations
> agenda+ Updates on WAI site timing

We're currently planning to announce the WAI website redesign beta on 15 March. (Rationale for doing it a day or two earlier or later is welcome.)

We would like any comments before 6 April.

We hope to "flip the switch" the week of 16 April.

Please ping me in IRC during the CCall or anytime if you have questions.

Thanks,
~Shawn